The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Seeking help with $400,000 inheritance.

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Dear AK,

Good day to you.

I was introduced to your blog as my friend highlighted that you are one of the most eminent bloggers online and I am wondering if you have any interest in offering specialized advice for individuals.

I have zero experience in investments except for some ILPs which according to what I have read recently are an absolute mistake. I am in my early 30s and have zero debts with modest savings. However, I recently inherited $400,000. 

An adviser will be compiling a report for me that contains recommended strategies based on data on my finances that I have provided him with. I am wondering if you are keen to also do the same for me.  

I understand that you are always reading up and sharing the good stuff with people and could be very busy. I do not want to impose on you like many other people who could possibly be emailing you for free advice. Hoping that you can be my mentor. 

Sincerely wishing that you can consider helping me. Do tell me if you welcome this idea and we can discuss about remuneration.

Thank you.



Hi,

Welcome to my blog. It is a place where I talk to myself and readers eavesdrop. ;)

I am quite happy to share my experience and what has worked for me. Whether readers do the same is entirely their choice.

I generally shun work as I am enjoying my early retirement.

If you have yet to read this blog, you might want to:
http://singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.sg/2017/01/holistic-approach-to-secure-financial.html

I can be quite repetitive in my blog. I hope you don't get bored.

Best wishes,
AK

Related post:
Why seek help from AK?

4 comments:

ScOpIoN said...

"I can be quite repetitive in my blog. I hope you don't get bored."

You can be quite repetitive in person too! During one of the sessions of Meet and Greet, you kept repeating "DBS! DBS! DBS!" Like it isn't a big enough clue... LOL!!

AK71 said...

Hi Scopion,

It is a mental illness that gets worse as I age. ;p

seefei said...

dear poster
investment is like growing tree. it takes time to find the right seed and see it grow. be patient and drop by more often here.

frankly i dont think you need any advice. grow your own expertise and be your own advisor. again this take time.

so the best advice is be patient and listen/read more (especially stuff in this blog - lol). opportunity will present itself.

AK71 said...

Hi seefei,

Alamak. Simi "especially stuff in this blog?" :o

Later, MAS ask me to go lim kopi. -.-"


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award